Who is Gabriel Cubillos?
Dr. Gabriel Cubillos is a physician and surgeon, scientific director of the Clínica Obesidad y Envejecimiento (Obesity and Aging Clinic in English) in Colombia and Mexico. The clinic has been recognized throughout Latin America for more than 30 years for its extensive research and discoveries on the causes of obesity and overweight.
The creator of the Lipolaser, a technology designed to dilute significant amounts of body fat, has successfully treated more than 30,000 patients along with his interdisciplinary team of physicians and surgeons. His experience extends to providing medical treatment to high-ranking government officials, world-famous actors and models, as well as Miss Universe queens and titleholders.
His techniques and technological advances have positioned Dr. Gabriel Cubillos as a pioneer in the application of science and laser technology for the treatment of obesity and overweight.
Lipolaser: cold laser or soft laser
This state-of-the-art technology allows the surgeon to perform multiple minimally invasive body aesthetic procedures. Through the use of a cold laser that activates the cellular metabolism, capable of penetrating into the deepest layers of the skin, it generates biochemical, bioelectrical and bioenergetics effects, resulting in:
- Increased microcirculation, which improves cellular nutrition.
- Increased tissue oxygenation
- Stimulation of fibroblast cellular activity for the consequent production of collagen and elastin, leading to cellular regeneration.
Benefits of each laser
Surgeon Gabriel Cubillos explains the benefits of each laser:
- Green laser: vasoconstriction effect.
- Red laser: fat diluting effect.
- Infrared laser: cutaneous retraction effect.
What are the uses of laser lipolysis?
- Localized laser lipolysis
- Ultra-definition laser lipolysis
- Total laser lipolysis
- Total laser megalipolysis
- Laser mammary pexy without prosthesis placement
- Laser mammary pexy with prosthesis placement
- Laser gluteal pexy without stem cells
- Laser gluteal pexy with stem cells
- Abdominal marking
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty
- Cellulite treatment
Did you know that breast pexy can be performed with laser?
The minimally invasive surgical procedure, performed with laser technique, aims to reposition the nipple areola, reshape the breast and correct breast ptosis, regardless of the degree of sagging, with minimal scarring and excellent aesthetic results.
Learn about the Mega Laser Lipolysis offered by Clínica Obesidad y Envejecimiento
The Colombian doctor, Gabriel Cubillos, is known for his Mega Laser Lipolysis technique, which is not only a solution for slimming through laser lipolysis treatment, but also the most effective solution to reduce significant amounts of fat in any part of the body.